Taste Trentino Culinary Tour in the Dolomites
7-Day/6-night Dolomites Culinary Tour with Cooking Classes
Tour 1: June 18-24, 2023 — Tour 2: September 3-9, 2023
OVERVIEW PROGRAM PRICING TESTIMONIALS RESERVE YOUR SPOT
Join me, Italian Chef Deborah Dal Fovo, for my Taste Trentino Culinary Tour in the Dolomites, home to my family origins. On this insider’s tour, I will take you to Andalo, my ancestral town nestled in the Dolomites, where we will breathe in pure mountain air…then have it taken away by breathtaking views of the majestic Italian Alps that surround us. We’ll explore the natural wonders and culinary traditions of the region as we travel to the top of mountains to admire spectacular vistas, eat traditional alpine meals at charming mountain chalets, watch as local food artisans create their exquisite products, taste and discover regional specialty foods and liqueurs, visit prestigious wineries and sip indigenous varietal wines, enjoy fabulous meals prepared by top chefs at local restaurants, and learn to cook authentic Trentino cuisine in specially designed cooking demonstrations by local guest chefs and hands-on cooking classes taught by me. We’ll stay at a beautiful luxury resort hotel designed to pamper and dedicated to wellness with a full spa and panoramic view of the Dolomites, where we’ll relax and rejuvenate after our daily excursions. This is a rare opportunity to experience the spectacular natural, cultural and culinary splendors of the Dolomites and get a true taste of my ancestral region of Trentino. You will fall in love with it!
The 7-day culinary tour features (overview):
- Trips to the top of the Paganella and Brenta Dolomites (UNESCO World Heritage Site) with traditional Trentino cuisine lunches at mountaintop chalets
- Private guided tours of prestigious regional wineries and spumante producers, with wine tasting flights and antipasti
- Excursions to top local producers of regional specialties like honey, cheese, speck, mountain herbal products, with demonstrations and tastings
- Cooking demonstrations of traditional Trentino dishes by local chefs
- Hands-on cooking classes featuring traditional regional dishes taught by Deborah Dal Fovo and guest chefs
- Visits to local food and wine shops with presentations and tastings of local specialties and products
- Private guided tour of Trento historical sites, castle and cathedral.
- All meals, including lunches and dinners featuring carefully selected regional menus with paired Trentino wines at top restaurants
- 6 nights accomodations at a luxury 4-star hotel with amenities that include heated indoor/outdoor pool with panorama of Brenta Dolomites, full service spa with saunas & steam bath, fitness room with cardio equipment, wellness center with massage and beauty treatments (at extra cost), solarium garden and more.
*Click on menu above for program and pricing.
The group size is limited to 14 participants. Reserve your spot here.