Taste Trentino Culinary Tour
7-Day/6-night Trentino Culinary Tour with Cooking Classes
September 1 – 7, 2019
Join me, Italian Chef Deborah Dal Fovo, as we travel to Trentino—the northern region of Italy that is home to my family origins and heritage. In this insider’s tour, I will take you to Andalo, my ancestral town nestled in the Dolomites, where we will breathe in the pure mountain air…then have it taken away by breathtaking views of the majestic Italian Alps that surround us. We’ll explore the natural wonders and culinary traditions of the region as we travel to the top of mountains to admire spectacular vistas and hike the trails, eat traditional meals at charming mountain chalets, watch as local food artisans create their exquisite products, taste and discover regional specialty foods and liqueurs, visit prestigious wineries and sip indigenous varietal wines, enjoy fabulous meals prepared by top chefs at local restaurants, and learn to cook authentic Trentino cuisine in specially designed cooking demonstrations by local chefs and in hands-on cooking classes guided by me and guest chefs. We’ll stay at a beautiful luxury resort hotel designed for comfort and dedicated to wellness with a full spa and panoramic view of the Dolomites where we will relax and rejuvenate after our daily excursions. This is a rare opportunity to experience the spectacular natural, cultural and culinary splendors of the Dolomites and get a true taste of my ancestral region Trentino! The group size is limited so reserve your spot here.
The 7-day culinary tour features (overview):
- Trips to the top of the Paganella and Brenta Dolomites (UNESCO World Heritage Site) with traditional Trentino cuisine lunches at mountaintop chalets
- Private guided tours of prestigious regional wineries and spumante producers, with wine tasting flights and antipasti
- Excursions to top local producers of regional specialties like honey, cheese, speck, mountain herbal products, with demonstrations and tastings
- Cooking demonstrations of traditional Trentino dishes by local chefs
- Hands-on cooking classes featuring traditional regional dishes taught by Deborah Dal Fovo and guest chefs
- Visits to local food and wine shops with presentations and tastings of local specialties and products
- Private guided tour of Trento historical sites, castle and cathedral.
- All meals, including lunches and dinners featuring carefully selected regional menus with paired Trentino wines at top restaurants
- 6 nights accomodations at a luxury 4-star hotel with amenities that include heated indoor/outdoor pool with panorama of Brenta Dolomites, full service spa with saunas & steam bath, fitness room with cardio equipment, wellness center with massage and beauty treatments (at extra cost), solarium garden and more.
*Click on menu above for program and pricing. Reserve your spot here.
State of California Seller of Travel #2138140-40